How it works
Data Flow in the HLTH platform is very seamless. The user does not need in-depth bioinformatics
expertise and is guided through all necessary steps from data upload to data analytics.
Omics Data Sets
Pipelines & AI Tools
Usher in a new era of precision medicine to uplift all of humanity
Be curious & willing to destroy the status-quo, breaking down global data silos, transforming how we discover scientific insight, and sharing our digital legacy with the world.
Upload and share multi-omics data with ease.
Control your data in a fine-grained manner to
- Host and manage large amount of data for your research lab, collaborators, or consortium
- Store and share your raw data when publishing a research paper
- Set permission setting to store data privately (your secure space), open (publicly available), or monetizable
Break down data silos, putting data in a larger, global context
Increase research impact by getting your whole team and collaborators together to discover and analyse data.
- Easily add and manage teammates on your project
- Make data easily findable & searchable
- Improve reusability & data handover, so that data is not stored and forgotten
- Increase impact as sharing data will help the global fight against complex and rare diseases
Analyze multi-omics data using our bioinformatics & AI marketplace
Gain easy insight with our dynamic reporting tools & automate your statistical analyses, easier than ever before.
- Choose from a variety of standard & proprietary bioinformatics pipelines
- Ease-of use: No in-depth bioinformatics expertise or command line entry required
- Export, download & publish your findings within seconds
Accelerate discovery through our global data marketplace
Say goodbye to siloed data and make multi-omics data discovery as easy as finding music on streaming sites.
- Find rare & exclusive cohorts from academic or industry leaders
- Instead of spending millions of $ for datasets, gain affordable access in a pay-per-use model
- No complex access procedures
- Share data with the public anonymously, keeping ownership of your data